Coronovirus in Scotland- building closure and FAQs
Following the latest advice from the Government, we have temporarily closed our office and ask our colleagues to work from home to help reduce any unnecessary exposure to COVID-19.
The plans we have put in place should allow us to remain fully functional and we’ll continue to deliver great service to our members and employers with minimal disruption.
You can continue to contact us in the following ways:
- Do it online: use our online service to upload documents or send us a secure message. Sign in or register at lpf.org.uk/online
- Email: email us at [email protected]. We’ll get back to you as quickly as we can but there may be a delay in responding
- By phone: We’ll have a very limited phone service during our normal opening hours, so if the matter isn’t urgent, please contact us in another way
- By mail: we’re currently able to receive mail, however, it’s unclear if this will continue. Please use the document upload service to return documents or forms to us.
- In person: please do not visit our offices as they are closed to visitors.
You can also view FAQs on the situation which may help answer your questions.
We’ll update you if there are any other changes. Thank you for your patience.